We venture abroad to learn about the world and ourselves, but often what we find is greater uncertainty and states of in-betweenness.
- Presenting Identities by Nikki Hogan
- Processing, feelings, and thoughts by Rosalva Santiago
- Indulgence by Tristan Sorenson
- Reconstructed Truths by Kitty Truong
- Complexities of Consciousness by Elli Vegdahl-Crowell
- Light, Shadow, then the Color by Yuyang Zhang
The UW Program in the Comparative History of Ideas (CHID) is widely recognized and respected for its innovative and transformative study abroad programs, and we are proud to sponsor the creation of this undergraduate journal.