Reflecting on travel, we often long for renewal and restoration, but certain emotional charges may remain unresolved.
Beautiful+Amazingby Mikaela Bartyzel
- Dear Rome by Ragini Gupta
- What If? by Annika Knapp
- India Through My Eyes by Sonia Singh
- an ode to Roma/the last toast by Alyssa Kearns
- Accepting Anxiety Abroad by Mackenzie Wamble
- Breathing Space by Chantalle Bell
The UW Program in the Comparative History of Ideas (CHID) is widely recognized and respected for its innovative and transformative study abroad programs, and we are proud to sponsor the creation of this undergraduate journal.