Here we tell of serendipitous revelations that crystalize out of the fluidity of chaos.
- Stardust by Chantalle Bell
- Postcards from Hampi by Kana Johnson
- Years That Answer by Bella Brown
- All the Small Things by Katie Chua
- Miguel by Ashlyn Carlson
- From Via Goffredo Mameli 59 to Palazzo Pio 95 by Alex Zhu
- There Was No Lace in Nottingham by Victor Hugo Mendevil
- curious. by Ellie Hurlbert
The UW Program in the Comparative History of Ideas (CHID) is widely recognized and respected for its innovative and transformative study abroad programs, and we are proud to sponsor the creation of this undergraduate journal.