Intentional or unconscious, graceful or bumbling, the inevitable disruption of travel drives us to create new sequences of movement—choreographies to regain grounding.
- Tahiti Time by Esme Meza-Guzman
- Danse de Villes by Megan Sellman
- How to Win at Being a “Foreigner”: 16 Steps to Doing Dublin Right by Kara Eagens
- Life Aboard by Andrew Chin
- misplaced journal entries by Alyssa Kearns
- London Eye—Time Series by Tina Zhou
- Not Lost in Translation by Zhaohan Wang
The UW Program in the Comparative History of Ideas (CHID) is widely recognized and respected for its innovative and transformative study abroad programs, and we are proud to sponsor the creation of this undergraduate journal.