Disillusionment is what results when reality seems to fall short of the imagined. It is a kind of growing pain that signals an opportunity for a greater, more holistic understanding.
- Moroccan Opus: I. Prelude (Casablanca) by Emily Aoki Yamashita
- Known to All and to All a Stranger by Mary Hinsvark
- Worlds Colliding by Simone Schwartz-Lombard
- Untitled by Burren Peil
- Moroccan Opus: II. Resonance (Rabat) by Emily Aoki Yamashita
- Work Will Set You Free by Mike Marriot
- To Learn and Love by Alwyn Mouton
The UW Program in the Comparative History of Ideas (CHID) is widely recognized and respected for its innovative and transformative study abroad programs, and we are proud to sponsor the creation of this undergraduate journal.