New visions open onto the world, both spectacularly wide and highly focused. Visions of new futures appear, but also the ghosts of the past.
- Solitary Interactions by Amy Judith Behar
- Rebirth. Alteration. Transformation. by Sarai Luna
- Go Solo by Tania Algebori
- A Letter to Views by Devon Pimentelli
- The Time is Now, Speak Up by Anna Barton
- Making Space Abroad & At Home by Rachel Han Rodney
The UW Program in the Comparative History of Ideas (CHID) is widely recognized and respected for its innovative and transformative study abroad programs, and we are proud to sponsor the creation of this undergraduate journal.