Distillation is the extraction of the essential meaning or most important aspects of something. Transformative experiences can lead to new interactions, discoveries, and forms of truth.
- Connections by Jag Bains
- Moroccan Opus: IV. Reverberation (Marrakech) by Emily Aoki Yamashita
- The Four Pillars at Home and Abroad: A Series of Haikus by Simone Schwartz-Lombard
- Spirit of Lyon by Joseph Wu
- mood by Ananya Garg
- Poppies by Kate Degman
- What About Coming Home? by Lindsey Bui
- Learning the Ropes by Ari Asarch
- Moroccan Opus: V. Silence (Amsouzert) by Emily Aoki Yamashita
The UW Program in the Comparative History of Ideas (CHID) is widely recognized and respected for its innovative and transformative study abroad programs, and we are proud to sponsor the creation of this undergraduate journal.