hind•sights: the recognition of the realities and possibilities inherent in a particular expanse of time after its occurrence. This section compiles reflections on these moments and their afterlives.
In this section:
- Beyond Petrin and Letna by Kayleigh Kleiva
- Isaan, Thailand by Veronica Inveen
- I Am Home by Chloe Sismour
- Japan’s Austere Glow by Veronica Inveen
- An Old Gravesite by Josh Howard
- Lima by Haley Bosco Doyle
- [ ] by Anna Fun
The UW Program in the Comparative History of Ideas (CHID) is widely recognized and respected for its innovative and transformative study abroad programs, and we are proud to sponsor the creation of this undergraduate journal.