experimentation (n.): the action or process of trying out new ideas, methods, or activities.
Here we navigate the unfamiliar in order to fashion new ways of orienting ourselves.
- Techno Burned My House Down by Keegan Laux
- Red Threads by Molly Woerner
- Focal Points by Ian Bartlett
- In Translation by Leila Reynolds
- Globalism: Collaging Culture by Sierra Morin
- Compulsive Sharing and Four Arctic Brothers by Crystaline Brown
The UW Program in the Comparative History of Ideas (CHID) is widely recognized and respected for its innovative and transformative study abroad programs, and we are proud to sponsor the creation of this undergraduate journal.