excavation (n.): the act of bringing to the surface or to light.
Here we uncover what lies beneath, behind, and beyond our hardened perceptions.
- Fine Tuning by Molly Woerner
- Memorandums by Abby Talkington
- When We Met by Shreya Tewari
- Saint Astier by Heidi Goldstick
- Excavating My Expectations For A Semester in Southern Spain by Hannah McIlroy
- Roots Excluded From Soil by Isabela Ahumada
The UW Program in the Comparative History of Ideas (CHID) is widely recognized and respected for its innovative and transformative study abroad programs, and we are proud to sponsor the creation of this undergraduate journal.