Affiliating Your RSO
The affiliation process with the ECC for the 2012-2013 school year is now closed. The ECC affiliation process for the 2013-2014 school year will open on September 1st 2013
Benefits RSO’s receive for affiliating with the ECC.
- Leadership development and training programs to enhance your officer’s and member’s skills
- Advising from the ECC Staff on program and event planning, facilitation, budgeting, and risk management
- Priority use of ECC facility for meeting and programming space including access to kitchens backyard, and BBQ pit area
- Free weekly meeting space for your RSO
- Opportunity to request office space in ECC facility
- Free advertisement/exposure through ECC website and email listserv
- Eligibility to request funding (up to $1,000) for cultural or educational programs/events that enrich the experience of students on campus
- Mailing list access for recruitment and advertising purpose
Steps to Affiliation
- Submit the online ECC affiliation form
- Attend a mandatory ECC orientation session
If you have questions or concerns, please contact the Student Development Coordinator, Ammara Kimso at email@example.com or at 206-685-7837.