The ECC affiliation process for the 2013-2014 school year is now CLOSED.
Benefits RSO’s receive for affiliating with the ECC.
- Leadership development and training programs to enhance your officer’s and member’s skills
- Advising from the ECC Staff on program and event planning, facilitation, budgeting, and risk management
- Priority use of ECC facility for meeting and programming space including access to kitchens backyard, and BBQ pit area
- Free weekly meeting space for your RSO
- Opportunity to request office space in ECC facility
- Free advertisement/exposure through ECC website and email listserv
- Eligibility to request funding (up to $1,000) for cultural or educational programs/events that enrich the experience of students on campus
- Mailing list access for recruitment and advertising purpose
Steps to Affiliation
- Go to the HuskyLink website(Can be found in the top left menu of our website)
- Log in using your MyUW account
- You should see a message saying “Register your student organization HERE” (Click the HERE button)
- On the left side of the page there is a button that says Register, click it
- It will send you to a page with all the instructions needed to register with the ECC
- Fill out the information needed
- Submit the online ECC affiliation form
- Attend a mandatory ECC orientation session
If you have questions or concerns regarding this process, please contact Dennis Denman, ECC Advisor at email@example.com.