exposure (n.): the condition of being subject to some effect or influence.
Here we reveal faces of subjection and vulnerability and the challenge of responding adequately.
- Excursion by Abby Talkington
- Exhortations: Navigating Privilege Guilt by Alison Hill Steichen
- Dear Girls by Molly Woerner
- Travel Highlights by Crystaline Brown
- Exultance by Lauren Hanna
- Modern Exodus by Julia-Grace Sanders
The UW Program in the Comparative History of Ideas (CHID) is widely recognized and respected for its innovative and transformative study abroad programs, and we are proud to sponsor the creation of this undergraduate journal.