UW Campus Food Pantry
The UW Campus Pantry has found a permanent home! (location & hours listed below) Our new location has been up and running since November 1st, 2018, so stop by and check out the new space!
The UW Food Pantry aims to address student, staff and faculty food insecurity at the University of Washington head on. This is a safe space for UW faculty, staff and students who might be struggling to put food on the table.
Currently, we are providing non-perishable items including:
- Canned fruit and vegetables
- Canned chicken, tuna, and salmon
- Soups and stews
- Peanut or other nut butters (especially crunchy)
- Shelf stable milk/alternatives (rice, soy, hemp, etc)
- Cereal, pasta, and grains
- Cooking oil
Hours & Location
Poplar Hall, room 210 (Entrance on NE 41st St) – 1302 NE Campus Pkwy, Seattle, WA 98105
Winter Quarter 2019 Hours
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday: 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm
- Wednesday: 11:30 am – 1:00 pm
- Thursday: 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm, 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm
- Friday: 11:30 am – 1:00 pm
We are ALWAYS looking for volunteers for the UW Campus Food Pantry!