We offer Developmental-Behavioral Pediatric evaluation and check-ups with physicians who have expertise in autism spectrum disorders and related neurodevelopmental conditions.
The medical evaluation will include medical, neurologic, and neurogenetic assessments (as appropriate), consisting of:
- A detailed medical and neurodevelopmental history, physical examination, and discussion of impressions and recommendations with the family.
- Assessment for possible medical causes of symptoms and behaviors.
- Assessment of medical and psychosocial factors contributing to symptoms and behaviors.
- Consultation on specific concerns including: tics and other movement disorders, seizures and epilepsy, anxiety, toileting issues, sleep disturbances, aggressive and self-injuring behaviors, and others.
- Recommendations for further evaluation, medical tests, and treatment planning.
- Referral to other medical subspecialists as appropriate to meet the family’s particular medical needs.
Contact us to schedule an appointment.