Would you like to be a part of promoting the well-being of persons living with memory loss and their families? One way is to consider volunteering at the Memory & Brain Wellness Center. We offer a variety of volunteer roles:
- Program assistance (preparing supplies, supporting participants, co-leading programs)
- Clinic support (preparing mailings, resource packets)
- Outreach (representing MBWC programs and services at community events)
- Advisory (providing feedback on programs and services)
- Other, based on your skills and interests
We are committed to building a dementia-friendly community and particularly welcome volunteers who live with memory loss. If you’d like to explore being involved, please contact Marigrace Becker, program manager for Community Education & Impact: 206-744-2017, firstname.lastname@example.org. All volunteers will complete UW Medicine volunteer requirements for orientation and training.
We look forward to connecting with you!