Teach for America
Interested in applying to Teach For America?
Apply at the next deadline on Friday, November 2. Only a one page resume and a 500 word letter of intent are required to apply, recommendations and transcripts are only submitted at a final interview. Click here to register and view the application.
The Basics of Teach For America:
- Corps members are full-time teachers
- Training, support and career development opportunities including a master’s degree pathway
- Option to preference regional placement (46 regions across 35 states) and teaching assignment (preK-12, all content areas)
- Full salary ranging from $25,500 to $51,000 plus benefits
- Student loan assistance (access to AmeriCorps education grant and federal loan deferral)
- All majors and career interests encouraged to apply, regardless of teaching experience
- Website: teachforamerica.org
- Facebook: facebook.com/TFAatUW
- Email: email@example.com
Heard about Teach For America and other post-graduate opportunities but not sure which is the best fit for you? Want to prepare the most competitive application possible? Learn more at a info session featuring Teach For America, Peace Corps, AmeriCorps and City Year. Each organization will have a representative that served in the program to share their experiences.
Come learn more on Wednesday, October 24th in THO 134.