OMA&D Academic Counseling Services


The UW CAMP Application has gone digital!

Apply now via google forms CAMP Application 2019


What you need to apply to UW CAMP

    1. Complete and submit the freshman admissions application for the next academic year by November 15th.
    1. Financial Aid Application
    2. Fill out the online CAMP application by March 26th CAMP Application 2019
      • You will be asked to include the following:
        • Personal Statement/Essay
        • Certificate of Eligibility(COE) identification number from the Washington State Migrant Education Program (MEP).
        • You can obtain the number from UW CAMP recruiter, Marycarmen Becerra-Nuñez email her at 
        • If you do not have a COE/MEP number you will need to provide an Eligibility Verification Form for Seasonal Work (EVF) CAMP staff will call and verify employment.

UW CAMP Application Process

    • Complete online application via google forms.
    • If further information is needed recruiter will contact you.
    • Applications submitted after March 26th will be placed on a waitlist
    • Admission decisions will be sent via email and you will need to confirm your participation.
    • The University of Washington needs a copy of all your final transcripts by July 1st. This includes a copy of all your final transcripts from your high school, Running Start school, and/or college in the classroom

Need Help?

Please contact  Marycarmen Becerra-Nuñez at or with any questions regarding the UW CAMP application or eligibility requirements.