On this page, you will find many of the materials provided by our center. Please feel free to download Adobe PDFs* of all the materials from this page. For free paper copies, call our center at 206.764.2069 or 800.317.5382.
General ADRC Materials:
ADRC Clinical Studies Resources:
- Prazosin for Agitation Brochure
- Prazosin for Agitation Flyer
- SimBio Flyer
- SimBio Tear-off Flyer (legal sized)
- HEART Brochure
- Resveratrol for Alzheimer's Flyer
- Resveratrol for Alzheimer's brochure
African American Outreach Materials:
ADRC Resource Packet:
- ADRC Participant Registry Mission Statement
- Ten Common Questions Asked about Alzheimer's Disease
- Volunteering in Research: Here Are Some Things You Need to Know (Veterans Health Administration Office of Research and Development)
- Participating in Alzheimer's Disease Clinical Trials and Studies Fact Sheet (National Institute on Aging)
- Alzheimer's Disease Fact Sheet (Alzheimer's Association)
Order other free resources about Alzheimer's research from the National Institute on Aging.
Additional resources about the basics of Alzheimer's, caregiving, home safety, financial issues, and many other resources from the Alzheimer's Association.
*To download a free version of Adobe Reader (to view the materials above and Dimensions) please visit http://get.adobe.com/reader/otherversions/