ADRC Talks & Seminars Included on this Calendar:
* Please email email@example.com with any talks or events you would like listed on this calendar.
- Clinicopathologic Correlation Conference. A longstanding monthly conference sponsored by the UW Department of Pathology that reviews cases of special clinical and neuropathological interest. It is well attended by most UW and VA clinicians who treat or evaluate cases associated with the UW ADRC. Each quarter, the CPC is replaced by the ADRC Quarterly Scientific meeting, in which junior investigators present their progress made on ADRC-funded research projects.
- Research in Progress Seminar. This monthly seminar meets jointly with the UW Neuropathology Division where trainees present their ongoing research. In addition to comments raised during their seminars, trainees receive formal feedback from their primary mentors and from designated ADRC investigators.
- Towards Precision Medicine seminar series. A monthly UW ADRC-supported meeting with a theme of “Toward Precision Medicine for AD” intended to provide a forum for ADRC and related investigators to discuss research projects that align with the Center’s ongoing focus on biological heterogeneity of AD and its implications for precision medicine.
- Alzheimer’s Disease Training Program (ADTP) journal clubs for ADTP fellows
- UW ADRC Indigenous Aging Native AD Research Education. Research talks and presentations, for researchers, students, and clinicians interested in Alzheimer's disease and related dementias in American Indians and Alaskan Natives.
Related Talks & Events from UW Departments and Partner Organizations
UW Medicine Grand Rounds and video archive
UW Pathology Events, Lectures & Seminars
Lecture videos-Allen Distinguished Investigators
Seattle Allen Brain Institute - Events
Quarterly Speaker Series presented by the UW Nathan Shock Center of Excellence in the Basic Biology of Aging, the Genetic Approaches to Aging Training Grant, and the UW Healthy Aging and Longevity (HALo) Research Institute
UW Medicine Neurosciences Institute YouTube
UW Medicine Health YouTube
For all national and international research conferences related to Alzheimer's disease and frontotemporal degeneration (FTD), see AlzForum’s Conference Calendar.
Comprehensive Conference Coverage from AlzForum
Grey Matters Journal— An undergraduate neuroscience journal at the University of Washington. Join the staff members who publish a quarterly journal that is written, edited, illustrated, and produced entirely by undergraduate students. Aside from the journal, Grey Matters also hosts events such as our annual Evening with Neuroscience, an event dedicated to helping the public learn more about neuroscience from some of the most accomplished individuals in the field.